This PSFK guide is a customer strategy report for brands and retailers to help them increase sales and improve customer experience through the use of customer tools.
Over the past few years, the expectations of modern shoppers have evolved as quickly, if not more so, than the retail landscape itself. To transact and retain this new wave of consumers who may be reluctant to trade the convenience and personalized customer base of e-commerce for an in-store shopping experience, retailers are combining the best digital personalization tools with holistic and crossed. channel customer services to improve the customer experience on key pre-purchase and post-purchase touchpoints.
Presentation of the report
In this Customer Strategy report, researchers at PSFK iQ explore the ways leading retailers and brands are boosting their customer engagements through multi-channel tools that improve customer experience and build meaningful relationships with high-end customers. value. Among trends and supporting examples, learn about retail technology, personalized customer service solutions, and key customer strategies that meet the high needs and expectations of today’s consumers.
What you will learn in this report
- How leading retailers are engaging their buyers with 1:1 training and support around purchasing decisions, leveraging successful e-commerce customer profile learnings to leverage data-driven insights into preferences and customer behavior patterns
- How retailers and consumer goods companies are leveraging innovative platforms and tools like AI, apps, chat, video, and more. to deliver personalized and tactile shopping experiences across all channels
- Through accurate, in-the-moment scalable support, how businesses discover they can drive not only greater value, but also customer satisfaction, trust, and loyalty
- How to meet buyer expectations with omnichannel support solutions, smart curation, front-line expertise, cross-platform membership offers, and how more personalized offers will be an increasingly important driver of sales success at detail in the future
What’s in this report?
In this Customer Strategy report, researchers at PSFK iQ outline ways leading retailers and brands can boost their customer engagements with multi-channel tools that improve customer experience and build meaningful customer relationships. valuable.
This 11-page PDF customer strategy report provides:
- 5 Customer Strategies to Deliver a Superior Customer Experience
- 15 Best Examples of How Brands and Retailers Are Using Customer Strategies to Align With Their Consumers’ Wants and Expectations
- Case studies include Fender, Lowes, Macy’s, Amazon and more
- Market statistics and consumer insights on changing behaviors and consumer mindset expectations for virtual selling and service
Who prepared this report?
This Customer Strategy report was produced by the same PSFK research department that, since 2004, has provided trend-driven innovation advice to Apple, BMW, Facebook/Meta, Google, Microsoft, Samsung and Volkswagen.
High product experience
Brands are tapping into consumers’ penchant for lifelong learning by bundling educational services with their products and offerings. From creating lessons for skill development to providing suggestions on how to reuse and repair products, brands maximize the ownership experience and post-purchase value while building loyalty and customer relationships. .
Whether it’s stores, websites, apps, social media, games, and more, consumers are connecting with associates, content, products, and experiences across a multitude of channels and platforms. To meet the expectation of real-time support at every touchpoint, brands and retailers are adopting artificial intelligence and technology solutions to provide disguises with one-on-one support throughout the discovery phase and product testing.
Digitally savvy and informed, today’s consumers approach purchasing decisions as experts in their own right. To add greater value to the in-person and digital shopping experience, retailers and their staff are cultivating one-to-one relationships with consumers by leveraging in-depth training and bringing in experts to deliver specialized services on a 1:many and even 1:1 basis.
Ulta Beauty and Haut.AI team up for tech-enabled hyper-personalization
An innovative and personalized solution artificial intelligence solutions for the health and beauty of the skin helps to rethink the customer experience in the main Ultimate Beauty touch points.
Target partners with Apple for special in-store training for employees
To provide improvement Apple product buying experience for its customers, Target provides its own employees and team members with specialized training in concert with the Cupertino giant.
How the reform is creating a service-oriented experience for in-store customers
the sustainable clothing and accessories brand succeeds by leveraging next-generation customer tools, technologies and techniques to enhance the customer experience.