It’s more than water. It’s FIJI water. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth’s Finest Water®. Sold in over 60 countries. FIJI Water is known for its iconic square bottle and unique mineral profile.
Equally insightful as FIJI Water, our Sales team is looking for a distinctive Sales Representative who can lead and execute across market, channel and accounts driving store-level sales to support FIJI Water across the Detroit Territory, MI. This role is a unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get straight into managing your merchandising accounts and showcasing your sales skills in the field.
A day in the life of FIJI Water:
- Maintain assigned territory through Salesforce to create/establish retail relationships.
- Take initiative to expand space/presence on FIJI Water, Justin, Landmark and JNSQ products by building/moving displays and/or products to establish best location for sales portfolio
- Rotate, stock all company authorized products as needed with each store visit
- Maintain schematic integrity, re-commodify projects as needed, including large openings/modelings as requested by the retailer
- Develop/maintain relationships with retailer field/store operations staff and supervisors to facilitate account penetration and achieve maximum sales, fulfillment and participation in all company promotions and programs
- Sell/up-sell and oversee the retail distribution of head office authorized products for all stores in the assigned territory, as needed and depending on the store situation
- Perform consumer wine tastings as required for Wonderful Company’s wine portfolio in assigned retail chain accounts
- Execute/maintain/monitor all corporate-focused marketing initiatives and programs for all stores in assigned territory, as applicable, including maintenance of POS and coupon/liaison programs as assigned
Your successful sales experience:
- Previous experience selling and merchandising beverages and/or groceries
- Strong relationship building skills with customers and internal associates
- A positive attitude and customer service mindset to ensure internal/external partners receive quality sales support
- Ability to be proactive in identifying problems, recommending solutions, multi-tasking, prioritizing and staying organized in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success working a structured schedule that starts at 7:00 a.m. each day
- A good driving record is required – a background check will be performed
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without restriction. The merchandising part of the role is physical work and requires a candidate who likes to be active throughout the day.
- Ability to travel within the boundaries of the territory as established and perform routine travel in and out of the territory as required for the flash sale activity. May include some Saturdays.
- Ability to proficiently navigate MS Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless the candidate has a legally valid exemption
Benefits for employees:
- $450 per month in car allowance and $0.14 in gas reimbursement
- Company technology including iPhone and iPad provided
- Competitive benefits package including medical care (including 24/7 online access to a doctor), vision care, dental care, and 401k with match eligibility
- Possibility of evolution and internal mobility
- Manager and executive training, weekly L&OD webinars and e-learning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful gift (wonderfulgiving.com) – allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focuses on wellness and health, including virtual yoga and mindfulness classes
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji Islands), is the #1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, smooth mouthfeel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice for discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available in fine restaurants and hotels, in all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded to over 80 countries globally. To discover Earth’s Finest Water®, go to www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, gender stereotyping, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.